Transfers are quick and easy with One-Key.
Keeping track of tools and equipment can be daunting when you have a large inventory and are responsible for overseeing many job sites.
Luckily, transfers can be quick and easy, your inventory management process seamless with One-Key. In this article, we'll show you:
- Where in the app you can start a transfer
- How to create a transfer
- How you can see your transfer history
Transfers: Where can you start a transfer in One-Key?
There are many different places you can start a transfer in One-Key.
You can start a transfer right when you launch the web app in One-Key.
You'll see all your recent transfers, right from your inventory dashboard. Take a look at all of your recent transfers to see what's going on with your inventory across job sites.
Places: Transfer items from specific job sites
You can monitor the recent transfers at any of your job sites. These will display right when you click into any of your place's dashboards.
The places' feature within One-Key lets you observe how your equipment is being used. If tools need to be serviced or are running low on battery life, you can see that within your place's inventory. Then, simply click "Transfer items" to start a transfer if it's needed.
People: Monitor your crew member's inventory and recent transfers
You can also take a look at the recent transfers of a crew member.
"Create transfer" if something is needed, or take a look at all their recent transfers for more visibility.
How to create a transfer
To create a transfer, you can opt to click the "Create transfer" button found in any of the above-mentioned places in the app: inventory dashboard, place's dashboard, or person's dashboard.
You can also navigate to the Transfers icon along the left navigation menu.
Here, you'll select "New transfer."
On the next page, you'll create your transfer.
- Choose where you want to transfer your items.
- Elect whether you'd like a PDF copy of your transfer. If you select "Yes, PDF," a record of your transfer will auto-download with the transfer date, items transferred, location transferred, and signature lines where you can sign off on the transfer.
- Assign the person and division that will be responsible for these tools. You can also set their status.
- Select the items you're transferring. You can transfer the entire inventory or select individual items. You can filter by a specific search criterion, like One-Key compatible tools only, type in a search term, or scroll your entire inventory.
Transfer history: a source of truth
One-Key keeps a record of all your transfers, so you'll have visibility to your inventory at all times.
To find your transfer history, navigate to the Transfers icon along the left navigation menu.
Here, you'll select "Transfer history."
On the next page, you'll find a full list of all your transfers.
You'll see when each transfer was made. You can choose whether you want to see the newest or oldest transfers. You'll see where the transfers were made from and where your tools and equipment were sent. You'll also see how many items were sent in each transfer.
You can also download a PDF copy of each of your transfers. You can share this report with a coworker and, for authorized users, deep links inside this report can quickly direct them to the item they're looking for in inventory and facilitate seamless teamwork.
With One-Key, each of your transfers is automatically backed up. You can see where your tools have been sent in real-time, so you're always up to speed whenever you open the app.