Get updates and reminders from ONE-KEY™.
Use One-Key to receive alerts about all the most important moving parts within your inventory.
Get started on your desktop computer
- Log in to your One-Key account from your desktop computer.
- The homepage, or Inventory Dashboard, will display on your screen.
How to set up and adjust notifications
Whether it’s to remind you of an upcoming service date or to alert you that a tool has gone missing, One-Key’s notifications are a great way to keep track of what’s going on in your inventory.
This section will explain how to set up and adjust notifications from your desktop computer.
- Starting from the Inventory Dashboard, click on your profile picture next to the Milwaukee logo in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If you haven’t set up a profile picture, this will appear as a gray hardhat icon.
- From the dropdown menu, click “View my profile”.
- At the top of the My profile page, click on the Notifications tab.
- From here, you can adjust your email preferences:
• Missing items: Check this box if you’d like to receive notifications about missing items.
• Geofence daily summary: Check this box if you’d like One-Key to email you a daily geofence summary.
• Enter the email address you’d like the notifications sent to in the “Send email notifications to” field.
- In the box below email preferences, you can also adjust alerts:
• Service reminders: Toggle this alert “on” if you’d like to receive a reminder to take your tool in for a scheduled repair or routine maintenance.
• Coin Cell Reminders: Toggle this alert “on” if you’d like to receive a reminder to change the coin cell battery of a tool or TICK™.
• New product alerts: Choose your Trade from the dropdown menu to receive alerts about special offers, new product launches, and events.
• Heavy Duty Newsletter: Toggle this “on” to receive Milwaukee’s Heavy Duty Newsletter in your inbox.
Now you know how to set up and adjust notifications in One-Key.
One-Key notifications are a great way to stay on top of important changes within your inventory.