Learn how to reset your password—whether you simply can't remember it or you need to secure your account—from your desktop computer.
You may find you need to reset your password. This might be something harmless, like you simply can't recall it. Or it might be because it's a shared account that needs to be updated.
In this article, we'll show you:
- How to reset a forgotten password
- How to reset your password from your account
How to reset a forgotten password
If you find yourself locked out of your account because you can't remember your password, One-Key makes it painless for you to securely regain access to your account by resetting your account password.
- On the login screen, select, “Don’t remember your password?”
- Once here, there will be a box for you to type in the email address your account is associated with.
- Tap the red "Send Email" button.
- You'll soon receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Check your email for further instructions
One-Key makes it quick and easy to reset your password.
How to reset your password from your account
Whether it's due to security concerns or just a matter of preference, you may find it's time to change your account password, and One-Key makes it easy to do this right from your admin account.
- Along the top of your One-Key web account, click your profile photo. This will open a menu with a few different options.
Click "View my profile."
Your profile will open.
By Password, select "Change."
A prompt will open, requesting your current password as well as your desired password.
Enter your new password and make sure to follow our criteria for what makes a strong password.
When satisfied, click "Save."
If you're logged into your One-Key account and can't remember your current password, you can also select "Reset password." Then, follow the same steps as we did in the above "How to reset your password from your account" section.
Your password is up-to-date.
No matter the reason, it's painless to reset your One-Key password.