Learn how to reset your account password from your mobile device.
At a given point, you might find you need to change your password, whether it's for security reasons or simply because you can't recall what your password is anymore.
In this article, we'll show you:
- How to reset a forgotten password
- How to reset your password from your account
How to reset a forgotten password
If you can't remember your password and therefore find yourself locked out of your account, One-Key makes it painless for you to regain access securely by resetting your account password.
- On the main app screen, select "Sign In."
- Select "Forgot Password" under the blue "Sign In" button.
- Type in the email address your account is under and tap the blue "Continue" button.
- We'll send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- Hit the OK button and check your email for further instructions.
Your password has been reset.
How to reset your password from your account
You may decide you want to change your password. Whether it's due to security concerns or just a matter of preference, it's quick and easy to reset your password from your One-Key mobile account.
- Launch the One-Key app on your mobile device.
- Tap Settings.
From the settings menu, tap "My Profile." Your account info will load.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap "Change Password."
- You'll be prompted to enter your current password as well as your new desired password.
We also suggest you choose a strong password. If you tap "Choose a strong password," under "New Password," our criteria for what makes a strong password are outlined:
- Use upper and lower case letters (Aa)
- Use at least one number (0-9)
- Use at least 8 characters
Make sure to tap "Update Password" when you're done.
- If you're currently logged into your One-Key account and find you need to change your password because you can't recall what your current password is, you can do so by tapping "Forgot Password." You'll then follow the same steps as above in our "How to reset a forgotten password" section.
Your password has been updated.
One-Key makes resetting your password—whether you forgot it or just want to change it—painless.