Whatever the reason may be, editing or removing a geofence can be achieved through a couple of taps on your Android device.
It’s easy to edit or remove geofences from any project or jobsite in One-Key. In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that using your Android device.
This is what we'll be covering in this article:
- How to edit a project's geofence.
- How to remove a project's geofence.
Note: The screens featured in this article may appear different than what you see on your device due to different phone manufacturers having different procedures.
How to Edit Geofences
- To get started, launch the One-Key mobile app on your Android device and then tap "Places" along the bottom navigation.
- Find and select the place whose geofence needs rezoning.
- Tap the map in your place’s details.
- Tap the white pencil at the top righthand corner of your screen, then tap “Edit location.”
- Click and drag the white perimeter buttons to redraw your geofence to your new specifications.
- Tap the save button to log this updated geofence to One-Key.
Your geofence has been saved and will now display in your item's details.
How to Remove a Project's Geofence
Now, suppose you want to remove your place’s geofence entirely. That’s simple enough.
- Launch the map from your project's detail page.
- Tap the white pencil button at the top righthand corner of your screen, then “Edit location,” and then “Remove Geofence.” Finally, tap the save button to log this change to One-Key.
Your geofence has been removed.
Whatever the reason might be, updating your project’s geofence, or removing it entirely, is only a few taps away on your Android device.