Keep track of your equipment your way in ONE-KEY™.
One-Key won’t get in the way if you already have an established system of labeling and organizing your own equipment. Use the Add Tool Number feature to customize the names/number of the most essential items in your inventory so they’re always right at your fingertips.
Get started on the One-Key mobile app
- Log in to the One-Key mobile app.
- The homepage, or Inventory Dashboard, will display on your screen.
Use the Add Tool Number feature
Keeping track of multiple tools of the same type can be a pain, especially if the only way to refer to individual items is with long strings of serial numbers and barcodes. One-Key simplifies things by letting you customize the labels of your tools so you can organize them your way.
- Starting from the Inventory Dashboard, tap on the item you would like to customize. The information card will display on your screen. Notice the “Tool#” box.
- On the next screen, tap on the name of your item displayed near the top of your screen. This will pull up the tool’s information card.
- Now tap on the “Tool Number” field and type in the new name/number of your tool.
- When you’re finished, tap “Save” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Now the new custom name/number of your tool will display in the Tool Number box on your tool’s information card.
Re-labeling your tools with your own custom names or numbers is a great way to keep better track of them on the One-Key mobile app.