Use ONE-KEY™ to seamlessly move and organize your tools from one place to the next.
Your tools are going to float from project to project, and there are plenty of opportunities for them to go missing between jobsites. The One-Key mobile app helps you avoid the pitfalls of a large-scale inventory with the Tool Transfer feature.
Get started on the One-Key mobile app
Log in to the One-Key mobile app.
The homepage, or Inventory Dashboard, will display on your screen.
Make a tool transfer
Juggling multiple projects requires you to be nimble with your inventory. One-Key makes it easy to digitally transfer and keep track of your tools as they move from one place to the next.
- Starting from the homepage, tap the “Places” button on the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen.
Now tap on the location you’d like to make a tool transfer from. This will open the information card on that particular place.
Next, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Start a Transfer.” This will bring you to a list of all the items you have assigned to your selected place.
4. Either select each individual item you wish to transfer or, to transfer the entire list, tap “Select All” at the bottom of the page.
You can also narrow down the list of tools by tapping the “Filters” button. This will take to a range of options by which to further sort your tools, including status, division, and category.
5. Once you’ve selected all the items you wish to transfer, tap the cart icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
6. Now tap on the “Place” button. A list of places will display on the next page. Tap on the place you would like to make a tool transfer to.
From this page, you can also choose a person and/or division to transfer your items to. You can also customize the status of the transferred items from here.
7. Once you’ve selected the place you wish to make a tool transfer to, tap the blue “Complete Transfer” button at the bottom of the page.
8. Take a moment to review, and if it all looks good, tap the blue “Complete” button at the bottom of the screen.
- The final page will give you the option to send an email of a .pdf file detailing the transfer to a recipient(s) of your choice.
Now the tools from one place will display in your inventory as having been transferred to another.
With the One-Key mobile app, you can easily transfer your tools from one place to another and keep the rest of your team in the loop.