Save time by organizing every piece of your equipment from your desktop with just a few clicks.
With One-Key’s Bulk Item Upload feature, you can skip the hassle of manually entering each individual tool and instead add your entire inventory all at once.
Get started at the Inventory Dashboard
- Login to your One-Key account.
- The “Inventory Dashboard” will display on your screen.
- Click the blue “Add item” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Then click the blue “Get template” button near the bottom of the next page.
Use the Bulk Upload template
One-Key’s inventory template empowers you to enter every piece of your equipment all at once into a single, easy-to-use, centralized digital space. More than just a handy list, the template allows you to keep track of a variety of an individual tool’s important specs, including the manufacturer, description, model number, and availability.
- Once at the “Upload a Spreadsheet” page, click the blue “Get template” button.
- Next, click “Download template” and open it in Excel.
- Now add all your equipment into the template. Be sure to fill out all the required fields marked with *.
- Save the completed template to your computer.
- Back at the “Upload a spreadsheet” page, click “Upload spreadsheet” and select the completed template from your computer.
Your entire inventory will now display on the Inventory Dashboard.